For all you lovers of superfoods and healthy treats, this one’s for you. Yep, my favourite home-delivery service, From My Kitchen, is doing an adorable Festive Hamper to celebrate Christmas. An epic win if you’re hosting Christmas Day lunch and don’t have time to make everything from scratch, or the PERFECT gift for your foodie friends.
I tried some of the new goodies yesterday and can tell you first hand that the guacamole will blow your mind. As will the Merry Treats (Rach’s version of rocky road) and the Muesli Cookies. Oh yes!
Here’s the Hamper…
Unfortunately this service is only available in Sydney right now, but as of the beginning of 2013, From My Kitchen will deliver all over Australia. Hooray!
So, here’s the deal. There are five different types of treats to choose from and you can mix and match with the original menu and the festive menu (I highly recommend the guac and kale crisps). Once you decide on your goodies, you pick your size.
The Lite Hamper, $40 comes with FOUR products of your choice and includes (depending on your options)…
– 5 Heaven Balls or Protein Delights (both amazing)
– 5 Merry Treats (chocolatey deliciousness. Naughty husband hoovered the lot last night)
– 5 Muesli Cookies
– Medium Bag of Spiced Rosemary Mixed Nuts
– Half Small Tub of Guacamole Salsa or Hummus (both amazing but I can’t ever pass up guac)
– Small Packet of Kale Crisps, Buckwheat Almond Crackers or Kale Chips
– 3 Thick Slices of Carrot Fruit Loaf
The Hamper, $60 comes with SIX products of your choice and can include…
– 6 Heaven Balls or Protein Delights
– 6 Merry Treats
– 7 Muesli Cookies
– Large Bag of Nuts
– Full Container of Guac or Hummus
– Large Pack of Crisps, Crackers or Chips
– 5 Thick Slices of Carrot Fruit Loaf.
As usual, all the From My Kitchen items are 100% organic, sugar free, gluten free and vegan. Oh, and SUPER tasty.
For more info pop on over to From My Kitchen’s Facebook Page.
Tell me Happies…
Could this be on your Christmas Wishlist?