Love yoga? Into beauty? Then why not join me and Yoga Village Founder, Nadia Rihani, in our Salute Your Skin workshop in October.
As many of you probably know, I’m a beauty editor by trade. Having worked on titles like marie claire, FAMOUS, PRIMPED.com.au and now, Good Health magazine, the past eight years has been one big cosmetic trial after another.Yep, I’ve seen, tried, heard and played with them all, and know the secrets to flawless, glowing, radiant skin.
And that’s where Salute Your Skin comes in.
It’s no secret your body feels beautiful when you step out of a yoga class, but what happens when you get home?
Salute Your Skin is a two and a half hour workshop that marries the benefits of yoga with an all-natural beauty routine. Held by Yoga Village Founder Nadia Rihani and I, you’ll be guided through an anti-ageing yoga practice before learning natural alternatives to everyday beauty essentials.
The workshop includes:
- A one-hour yoga practice that focusses on detoxing your skin and reversing the signs of ageing.
- Expert tips on creating a beauty regimen that complements your yoga practice.
- Information on the benefits of using natural beauty products and what to look for when purchasing them.
- Advice on how to ‘feed’ your skin and continue the benefits of yoga at home.
- A goodie bag valued at over $60.
- Complementary hand massages for all our guests.
Price: $65 per person (Yoga Village members get a 5% discount)
Date: Saturday 13th October
Click Here For Bookings
Can’t wait to see you all there!